Friday, November 7, 2014

It's Friday I'm in Love...with Plaid!








Jcrew Plaid top similar here & here , Skirt , Necklace Ann Taylor (old) Similar necklace , Longchamp in Slate, Kate Spade Bow Bracelet , Sunglasses (they are $10), Free people boot socks (last year) so many cute ones on their site here, Steve Madden boots (old) but I love these! Lipstick is Revlon Rich Girl Red!



I can't get enough of plaid, I'm so happy you can find so many different colors and variations this year! I love how versatile it is also, I can wear it with jeans and dress it down or with a skirt and statement jewels like I did here today! Plus my skirt is 30% off today at J.Crew Factory with the code EXTRA30! Hope that makes your friday even better! Have a fabulous weekend everyone & thanks for checking out my blog!

XOXO CAIT


No comments:

Post a Comment