Monday, May 18, 2015

Denim Shorts + Disney Vacation Recap




Top (found my print in store) // Denim Shorts (ON SALE FOR $17) // Sandals // Bucket Bag // Rings // Sunglasses // Hat //  Lipcolor: Russian Red // Necklaces  +Kendra Scott here & +Dogeared  here

I wore this outfit on my last day in Florida. I am in love with these shorts, they are so so comfy...and on sale for $17? That's insane. (I'm wearing a medium in them BTW) 
Back to reality...sigh. Just kidding, it actually feels great to get back into my routine seeing as I have been non stop jet-setting since like...February. I start a new job at the end of June and I am really trying to make an effort to visit all my friends who live quite literally all over the world before I start my new job. Next stop is Denver to see a college bestie for her birthday and before she travels to Costa Rica to teach Yoga and work on an organic farm. (uhm, I kinda have awesome friends who do awesome things) Who else thinks she should start a blog to document this adventure and so that we can all see her amazing pictures? ME ME ME! 
Anyway, my latest trip was to Orlando, FL to take my two nieces to Disney World. We had SO much fun!! We stayed at Disney's Saratoga Springs. Pros and cons of this resort. The landscaping was beautiful and the pools were fun. The rooms seemed a little dated and a little dirty though...(bathroom & kitchen floors mainly) My parents belong to the  +Marriott Vacation Club because with 4 kids, 2 grandkids and everyones significant others it is easiest for us to book the three bedroom villas that the Marriott Vacation Club has...plus all the locations are awesome. We love the Aruba Surf Club the most, but are dying to go to Hawaii. :) Just comparing this one Disney location to the Marriott's we have stayed at I would say that the Marriott's are a bit nicer. To be fair I have also stayed at The Disney Wilderness and remember that being VERY nice. Anyway back to the Saratoga Springs...it was nice and the best part about it really was that we could walk a very short distance to Downtown Disney every single night.
 I thought I would make a list of my top five favorite things at +Downtown Disney.

1. Paradiso Passion Ice Cream Sundae from Gheradeli (OMG life CHANGING)
2. Habanero Margarita from Dockside Margaritas
3. Restaurants- We went to Fultons, Raglan Road (we're Irish and the Irish dancing is SO fun to watch), and Paradiso 37 (I got a margarita the size of my head...yum)
4. Live music everywhere! I love being outside with live music, my favorite was sitting at Dockside Margaritas on the comfy couches and the music they had everynight.
5. Something for everyone, disney stores & characters for kids, Margaritas, music and shops for adults. 

XOXO, CAIT

5 comments: