Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gift Guide - For the guys




Do you ever have trouble shopping for the men in your life? Unless they are very specific about what they want I usually have the hardest time!  I came up with a list of some items that are sure to please. Any gift backed with a little bit of thought usually goes far with guys, if it comes from you, they are sure to love the gift no matter what it is!
The AG Denim I have selected on here is my favorite denim brand for guys, I have gotten my boyfriend several pairs and they are always a great fit and he says they are so comfortable! This particular style is my favorite, it's called The Graduate. I also always get hair/skin/shower products for him because he LOVES them but they are not something he would ever typically buy for himself. The Redken shampoo smells so good and the big bottles last forever, and Kiehls products are always fabulous and their Holiday Packages are such a good deal! Happy Holiday Shopping everyone, thanks for stopping by!

XOXO, CAIT



Shop this Post


No comments:

Post a Comment