Sunday, November 16, 2014

Graphic Tee Chic



Ankle Pants // Graphic Tee // Red Jacket Ya Los Angeles, I LOVE this one here (on sale) and here and here // Madden Girl Booties similar here // Bauble Bar Necklace Similar here // Michael Kors Bracelet (On Sale!) // Marc Jacobs Bracelet // // Queen Bee Bracelet // Nail Color OPI Moon Over Mumbai // Lip Color Rendezvous

   
         Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! I had a fun date night on Saturday with my boyfriend, we went to Chicago q which is the cutest little Barbecue restaurant. Actually, it's deceiving. It looks so quaint and tiny from the outside but it's huge when you get inside! We have walked by it for months and have wanted to go, maybe the wait made it that much better! Everything we ate was delicious, we will definitely be going back. 
       After dinner we went to our favorite movie theatre on Michigan Avenue, it has the most awesome reclining seats... you can basically lay down, which was awesome because it was a THREE hour movie! We saw Interstellar, and we both loved it. It is super intense, mind blowing, and just everything you could want in a movie. Matthew McConaughey is genius. The science and theories were incredibly interesting and thought provoking while the father daughter story was super emotional. I highly recommend it! 
          Onto my outfit! I love the idea of graphic tees,  the problem is that I really do not like the majority of the sayings on the shirts that are out there right now. I feel like I have to search and search to find sayings that don't make me cringe. I will post links below for others that I think are cute! I wear my graphic tee in a couple different ways; with distressed denim and a slouchy cardigan for more casual days or styled with statement jewelry and fun heels for a "date night" look. My pants are SO incredibly comfy. I love them for two reasons 1. Because I adore polka dots and 2. They are ankle length which is better for displaying cute shoes! AND they are 35% off with the code CHEER! I'm also wearing a new lip color I decided to try. I feel like during the winter I am constantly reaching for a lip balm, and some lipsticks just add to that problem. This particular lip product is a matte balm and is moisturizing but still super pigmented. WIN! WIN!













XOXO, CAIT


No comments:

Post a Comment