Monday, November 10, 2014

Love at first snow




Outfit Details : Flannel Shirt (30% off with code EXTRA30), Sweater (so cozy), Necklace from Icing (old)  LOVE this one , Bracelet , EarringsDenim, Lipstick is MAC Ruby Woo (my absolute favorite)


Happy Monday Everyone! I have a four day weekend this week, and am lucky enough to be visiting my wonderful sister and her family at their new home in Saint Paul, Minnesota. They built their house and I am seeing it for the first time this weekend. It is SO beautiful! I would absolutely love to design all aspects of a home and make it truly "mine"- the colors, the details, oh the possibility...how fun! 

All I have to say is good thing I brought flannel and sweaters with for the trip....It is estimated that there will be between 6-10 inches of SNOW! I woke up today to the street and houses covered in the first snow of the season. I love the first snow because it is so beautiful and makes me so excited for the Holiday Season. I want to play Christmas music, drink a Peppermint Mocha and watch Hallmark Christmas movies all day!!! 


XOXO Cait





No comments:

Post a Comment