Friday, November 14, 2014

CAMO goes GIRLY





Outfit Details;
Camo Shirt (on sale! 25% off with code SHOPNOW) // Belt // Sunglasses // Tank (J.crew old) // Lipstick NYX in Shocking Pink// Michael Kors tote (old) similar here (20% off with code HOLIDAY) and here// Necklace Bauble Bar similar here // Leopard Loafers from Target // Essie Nail Polish in Bachelorette Bash


I love camo....those are words I never thought would come from me. I'm usually far too girly to try something like camo, but I love how it can be used as a neutral in my wardrobe just like polka dots, stripes and even leopard print right now! I have found that I am able to wear it with so many things but I love to add feminine touches when I do. I have paired it with a cute leather skirt and heels before and loved that look too. Today I decided to add pink to the mix and I have to say I love the combination! My best friend Kelsey picked up this amazing pink lipstick about two years ago, it is SUCH a bright and fun color that I knew I had to get it too. Little did I know it would become my favorite lipstick and the one I get compliments on most frequently...and its only $5.99! I didn't realize at the time how frequently you can wear bright pink lipstick. I love it because it instantly something to your outfit. I am a huge believer that lipstick is a key component of your look.

The camo shirt is on major sale right now so if you are in the market for this trend, I highly recommend this top! 


XOXO, CAIT

2 comments: