Thursday, March 19, 2015

Floral Kimono



Kimono: Band of Gypsies // Black Tee: J.Crew Factory // Denim: Standards & Practice // Sandals: Franco Sarto (less expensive here!) // Tote:Street Level // Necklace: BP sold out (similar) Sunglasses:Nordstrom // Bracelets: here & here // Lip color: Rialto

Here are my favorite distressed jeans again!! I wore them like crazy in Arizona so they are in just about every picture (sorry!)
I love kimonos are they are everywhere right now!! I am pretty picky about my floral prints so i've been on the hunt for the perfect kimono. When I saw this one at +Nordstrom I knew I had to have it, I am obsessed with the colors in this floral print. I can't wait to wear it over a boho black dress and these new heels I got last night! 

XOXO, CAIT


7 comments:

  1. I'm loving distressed jeans lately and your kimono is so fun to add to a neutral lool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful!!

    I am following you on Bloglovin, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that kimono is so gorgeous, loving this look!

    - Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look! I love the kimono it is so great for spring!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love that kimono. It's so chic. We created a very similar bohemian look inspired by the '70s that is so in trend. http://obsessory.com/sets/boho-chic/454 Do check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are my favorite distressed jeans again!! I wore them like crazy in Arizona so they are in just about every picture (sorry!)
    polyester twill fabric
    100 polyester twill fabric

    ReplyDelete