Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Classy Combo






Michael Kors Skirt (SUPER on sale!) //J.Crew top old but I love both this one here  & here  // Tights (on sale)  // Booties // Tory Burch Bag, Similar //Chevron Rings  // Double Pearl Ring // Similar Earrings // Lip Color : Lush Life  // Nail Color OPI In My Santa Suit //


I think that this outfit is both a classy look and a classic color combination. This amazing Michael Kors A-Line skirt is majorly on sale right now, so I had to put together an outfit so you all could take advantage of this great price. I'm obsessed with this skirt because the fabric is amazing and its such a perfect length on me. I am not super tall but typically mini skirts are too short on me, this one is PERFECT. The gold zipper detail on the back is fun too! I


XOXO, CAIT

2 comments: