Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bohemian Chic






Top // Pants // Booties similar here and love these here// Layered Necklaces similar here & here
 // Bracelets; Alex and Ani Best Friends Bracelet here & Endless Knot Alex & Ani // Rings Urban Outfitters similar idea here & here // Lip Color All Heart // 


GUEST BLOGGER TODAY!
I love my cousin Haley and her style because it is so versatile. She can wear a preppy outfit, or a bohemian chic style and always look fabulous. I think it is important to change up your wardrobe and have fun with clothes! These slouchy pants have been so popular but I love her printed pair.
If you're looking for a good neutral lip color, I love the Clinique Lipstick she has on!

Also..I didn't know I was missing pointed toe booties until I saw hers....

Shop this look;

No comments:

Post a Comment