Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How to: Transition light denim into your fall/winter wardrobe

B


 





  Outfit details: Gap Denim, Free People henlyBeanie, Slip on Sneakers similar here
Lip color: L'Oreal Paris Always Apricot with Almay Apricot Pucker gloss layered over! Nail Polish is Essie-Wicked


When a new season begins I get so excited...especially fall and winter. I love layering, I love boots, I LOVE cozy sweaters! I want to wear all of the items on the first day it hits 62 degrees. But then I PANIC, all of a sudden all my cute summer clothes have to be packed away.

 Did I wear that sundress enough, can I wear my maxi dress one more time?! I wish there was an alert on all my favorite items  "Wear me one more time!" 

I was looking at an outfit for today and found my favorite pair of light wash denim. I usually prefer darker washes for the fall/winter seasons, but I decided I am just not ready to pack these away quite yet. With the right accessories I was determined to make an outfit work, you can too! I suggest pairing light wash denim with your fall accessories, a fun floppy hat, a beanie, a scarf, boots or booties with boot socks!


XOXO CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment