Friday, November 20, 2015

Denim Style Secret

Sweater (super similar for $15!)  // Scarf // Denim // Handbag (similar) 
// Sunglasses // Lipstick: Le Rouge // Flats (my essential pair!)


YAY! It's friday. I am celebrating Thanksgiving with my family this weekend because I will be in Chicago with Daves family next week. I am so excited to also do some decorating with my mom this weekend. I am so ready for all things Christmas!!
I wore this outfit running out to the grocery store with Dave last weekend in DC. We made the yummiest crock pot beef roast!! My denim is the secret that I want to tell you all about. I am denim obsessed, I hoard denim, I really truly do. I need some new denim so so badly but have not had the time to go to Nordstrom and try on 7000 pairs…which is always what I have to do. Whenever I need denim fast and cheap I go to Zara. I think the quality is great and most pairs are $39. I wear a size 6 consistanty across all styles and each time the fit is perfect. I think that Zara is truly world class in fit. I would recommend these jeans to anyone who needs to add a few more pairs to their wardrobe or if you are not yet ready to spend a big chunk of change on designer.


XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment