Tuesday, November 10, 2015

One for One with Tom's

TOMS One for One:  With Every Product that you Purchase, TOMS will Help a Person in Need.  One for One.  Learn More at TOMS.com

Scarf // Jacket // Tee // Pants // Socks // Tom's Wedges // Tote // Lipcolor: Rialto // Sunglasses

I spent the weekend in Minneapolis visiting my family. My sister and one of my brothers live there. I have been missing my nieces so incredibly much that I decided to take a three day weekend and head up to Minnesota to spend some time with them. I took Lucia to Build A Bear at the Mall of America on Friday. She loved it so much! She made a bunny and named her Princess Banana Peel. She was so excited that we had to throw a Birthday Party for her bunny that night, we went and picked up cupcakes. She chose a carrot cake for the bunny because well...bunnies like carrots of course!! She is such a clever three year old. We had the best time just laughing and playing and spending quality time together. I am so in love with my wonderful family!!! We started the countdown until Christmas when we will all be together...now only 45 days!

I wore this scarf out and about on Saturday and it is so warm and cozy. I ended up wrapping it around me more like a shawl because it felt warmer to me that way...you can also see more of the pattern and the pretty colors in the scarf this way!

I am also obsessed with these +TOMS wedges, they are so comfortable & stylish but they are so much more than that! I am a huge advocate for children across the world..from my own nieces to the children I had the privelage of meeting in an orphanage in China. Any company that gives back to children is pretty awesome in my book, that is why I have always been and will continue to be a huge fan of Toms and all that they stand for. 

XOXO, CAIT

Here are some other cute options I love!! (click to shop)













TOMS One for One:  With Every Product that you Purchase, TOMS will Help a Person in Need.  One for One.  Learn More at TOMS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment