Monday, November 2, 2015

Sweater Dress


Dress // Necklace (similar)  // Boots (similar) // Purse // Lipstick: Craving 

Can you all believe it is November already?! Halloween came and went so incredibly fast. I had an absolute blast this year, I dressed up like a mermaid and had so much fun putting my outfit together.

 I went to my parents house yesterday to drop off a few things and when I walked in the door my mom was doing paperwork and watching Hallmark Christmas Movies... It's November 1st!! I totally got sucked into watching one with her though. I love anything Christmas! I am spending Thanksgiving with Daves family this year and am already planning out my contributions. I have decided to make this yummy salad. How delicious does it look?

I am absolutely crazy about this sweater dress from Forever. It is so cozy, and perfect for this crazy weather we are having. 70's in November...in Wisconsin!? This is crazy! I will not complain though, because the snow will be here soon enough!

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment