Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Annapolis, MD for the day

Top (under $20) // Leather Leggings // Tote // Necklace // Booties (similar...OBSESSED)

These pictures were lost on a memory card from a couple weeks ago on my last trip to DC to visit Dave. We took a trip (45 minutes) out of the city to Annapolis, MD. It is the cutest town, filled with yummy restaurants, cute stores and so many sail boats! This is the perfect top for a road trip and walking around town. It is so comfy and the color is perfect for fall and into the holiday season! I paired it with my favorite leather leggings but would love it with my distressed knee skinny jeans in black!


XOXO, CAIT

1 comment:

  1. I am going out this weekend and wish I had these pieces in my closet RIGHT NOW! So cute!

    -Jessica
    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete