Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Winter Date Night


Coat // Vest // Bow Top // Leggings (Similar) // Booties // Chanel (similar) // Lipstick: Le Rouge


Ok…fine. It was far from Winter in DC on Friday when I wore this outfit. But it did get super chilly at night so this oversized furry vest was so perfect. Dave and I went to Ping Pong Dim Sum for dinner and tried so many yummy things. We love love love to try new restaurants and new foods! We got moichi for dessert and I was in heaven, if you have never tried this delicious asian dessert please do yourself a favor and do so!
I just bought these pointy toe suede booties on sale and I absolutely adore them, they are already proving to be a closet MVP. They are amazing with my work wardrobe and I already have three outfits planned for the holiday season with these wedges as the perfect detail.

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment