Monday, September 14, 2015

Basics + Leopard Heels

Top // Denim (similar) // Lipstick: Hot 305 // Handbag (Similar) // Heels // Necklace (From my rocksbox..use code "loveyourfatexoxo" for a free month!) // Sunglasses // Ear Cuff: H&M

I hope you all had a great weekend! Dave was in Chicago for an interview so I went there Friday night for dinner with his family. We poured over photos from his parents most recent state park trip to the badlands. They visit a state park every year and are trying to check each off their list. This is totally something Dave and I would love to do! We are thinking Alaska or Canada next summer for a fun adventure!
Sometimes my favorite outfits are the most simple. I love jeans paired with a great white top. I love this one because of the deep v-neck. ALSO. These new leopard heels are AMAZING. 

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment