Thursday, September 3, 2015

Leather Pocket Shift Dress



Dress // Necklace // Tote // Heels (similar here & would die to have these!) // Sunnies ( on sale for $5) // Lipcolor: Rose Intime

GUYSSSSS...I got a major haircut. I am loving it right now because it feels so healthy and thick...but I know I will probably still wear my extensions from time to time because I love to change things up.
Lets talk about this dress...it is the perfect item to transition into fall with...and it's currently on sale!! I wear my leopard heels all.the.time. They are such a fun pattern to throw in with so many different outfits. I have linked up a few options below!

I am heading to DC tonight to visit Dave for the first time in his new city. Follow along on snapchat: Cait christy to see our adventures this weekend!


XOXO, CAIT


Shop here;


No comments:

Post a Comment