Friday, September 18, 2015

First Taste of Fall

Top // Hat: H&M (similar here) // Denim // Booties // Lipcolor: Rialto // Bucket Bag

I wore this outfit last Saturday running errands with Dave. We had to run to Nordstrom to make some returns and it was the absolute PERFECT fall day. I got to pull out my wool hat and booties...with plaid...and a pumpkin spice latte, I was in HEAVEN! I don't think a pumpkin spice latte that often but it just so perfect for the fall that I just had to...it's like my peppermint mocha (Christmas in a cup) during the holiday season!
 I am so excited for this weekend!! My sister and her family are coming to Wisconsin and we are meeting at my parents house to do our annual apple orchard weekend. Follow along on snapchat; cait christy. My nieces are the most adorable things on this planet...I swear!

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment