Monday, February 2, 2015

Cozy Winter Weekend



Sweater // White Tee // Denim (similar) // Booties // Tote // Necklace (similar here & here ) // Bracelets: here & here // Lipgloss: Trail Blazer


I had an absolute crazy weekend in Chicago with the blizzard yesterday. I live an hour and a half  from Chicago and it took over 5 hours to get home! I had to use an ice scraper to shovel a path for my car, the train station parking lot was not plowed! Then my car had to be pushed out of the parking lot. It was INSANE! 

I am crazy about open cardigans because you can throw them over a comfy white tee which is one of my favorite things to wear! I am loving the bright spring colors in this sweater but love that is it still keeping me warm...especially in all this snow!

XOXO, CAIT




2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds brutal! At least you got home safe in the end! I am loving the cardigan, adds a fun pop to the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cardigans and this one is adorable!! Sounds like a miserable trip home, glad you made it! Hope you had wine waiting!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete