Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pink Gingham



Top // Open Cardigan (similar) // Denim: Gap last year (similar) // Watch // Necklace:Nordstrom not online (similar)  // Lip Color: Impassioned // Crossbody Bag: Michael Kors last year (similar) // Shoes: Steve madden old (similar) // Earrings (Favorite Studs!) // Sunglasses

I am absolutely OBSESSED with this fun take on gingham for spring. Pink is definitely one of my favorite colors to wear and I probably buy way too much of it, but I can't get enough! I love it with jeans for now but it is going to look so cute with white denim for spring and summer! In other news....I'm reading a great new book All the Light we cannot See. a WWII story that I am really enjoying.  I have a couple flights coming up and I need some more book suggestions, let me know if you have a favorite! 

Who else is crazy jealous of everyone at NYFW right now!?! AHHH! 


XOXO, CAIT




1 comment:

  1. LOL, I wore almost the same thing yesterday but my gingham was red and white. I also had booties, jeans, and a gold necklace. Too funny (and too cute)!

    -Jessica
    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete