Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentines Day Outfit Ideas











Casual: Heart Sweatshirt// Denim // Leather Sneakers // Lipgloss


Formal: Red Dress // Bow Heels // Clutch




Yesterday I gave you guys some Valentines Day ideas and so today I thought I would give some outfit ideas for whatever you have planned. The heart sweatshirt is just so adorable, if you are laying low on Valentines day this could be a cute option. For a flirty fun look I absolutely LOVE these sequin leggings, I got so many compliments when I wore them on New Years Eve and they will be equally amazing for Valentines Day especially paired with this light pink moto jacket I am crazy about!! Lastly, if you are going to really dress up for Valentines Day, can I  suggest that you purchase this dress immediately!? haha, I own it in black, love love love it! ( for those of you that follow along it was the Opera dress!)  How amazing is it in red!?

Happy Friday Everyone!

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment