Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Spring Wishlist




This is my least favorite season/time to dress for, this winter spring transition. I am not interested in big cozy sweaters that the weather insists upon most days but I also can't wear any of the cute new things for spring yet, the shoes are my biggest struggle!
 I thought I would compile a little list of the things i'm dreaming about right now and that I will be purchasing once it starts getting a little warmer!!! There are also definitely pieces here that can be incorporated into my wardrobe right now but can also move forward into sunny days with me.
 I'm loving this pretty Kendra Scott necklace that can be worn with everything!! I have also been craving a slouchy trench for awhile, I saw this one at Forever 21 on Saturday and I didn't buy it...I'm still in love with it (nothing haunts us like the things we didn't buy, right?)! Gingham is supposed to be huge for spring and I personally swear by this shirt, I bought mine last year and it's back in all sizes for you! I wear it with so much its definitely a closet staple for spring! If you know me you know i'm crazy about lipstick, I am loving the all white trend because I can choose any lipstick I want like these two pinks that I just adore!


XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment