Monday, November 12, 2018

Cozy Winter Outfit




Sweater // Skirt // Earrings // Belt // Tights // Boots (on sale!) // Lipstick: Craving (My Fave!)

HAPPY MONDAY!! I am in full holiday mode over here, I decorated my tree and have started checking gifts off my list. I feel like this outfit will be great for the holiday season. I am particularily obsessed with this sweater, it is fleece lined and so cozy! I would look super cute with jeans too! I bought these boots last year but they are currently on sale...I wear them with so much!! 
My lipstick is an absolute fave and a color I think looks so good on everybody. It is perfect for everyday and would be such a good color for Thanksgiving! 

Stay tuned for my next gift guide coming to the blog tomorrow!

XOXO,
Cait


No comments:

Post a Comment