Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Velvet Crop Pants- The PERFECT Holiday Pants!


Sweatshirt // Pants // Pumps (similar) // Lipcolor: Beetroot 

OH MY GOODNESS! I do not think I have ever loved an article of clothing more than I love these pants. They are SO comfortable but make you feel luxerious at the same time. They are flowy when you walk..or twirl I wont judge! These are THE PERFECT Holiday pants, I cannot stress this enough. They are a pull on pant with an elastic waist...can you say extra pumpkin pie...extra Christmas cookies? You can lounge around with the family but still look so put together. These also come in a merlot color which are equally amazing. 

I tried these on with like 12 other tops..so let me know if you guys want to see the other way I styled these pants!

XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment