Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Gift Guide for the Guys


ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
SIX// SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN // ELEVEN // TWELVE


I am so excited about so many of these gifts for men this year! I added a couple of splurge items that I love like this Tumi backpack and this cooler, they are both really good gifts for christmas that any of the men in your life would be sure to use! I stumbled across this book a couple of weeks ago and I think it is such a cool gift for any watch lover...it has stories of famous people and the watches they wore. My husband Dave loves watches and I can't wait to give this to him as part of his gift!
I also really love giving then men in my life an updated wardrobe around Christmastime. I love the jeans linked here, a Patagonia is always a good idea and I love this one!  
If you have a working man in your life these dress shirts are some of my favorites on my husband, they fit really nice and look nice even several years later!

I think this item is so fun because you can print pictures right off of your phone!

I also LOVE this scent if any of your need a new one for the men in your life!

These sunglasses hardly ever go on sale and I LOVE the black frames.

See below for other items I love!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment