Wednesday, November 7, 2018

GIFT GUIDE for your girlfriends!


Necklace : I love these necklaces!! You could make it more personal by buying their birthstone!

Blanket  Give your girlfrand the gift of cozy with this blanket. I can just picture myself on the sofa with this blanket, peppermint hot cocoa and a Lifetime Christmas Movie!

 Lip Balm : This is the BEST tinted lip balm ever, it makes such a good gift!

Candle: I LOVE receiving candles as gifts, I go through them like crazy and always love getting sepcial ones!

 Water Bottle : This water bottle is the BEST water bottle I have tried, it keeps water cold for like TWO whole days!

  Earrings : Basic studs always make a great gift1

Turban Beanie : I am crazy about this style hat, I feel that cozy things like hats and mittens are always great holiday gifts!

 Scarf: Leopard is always fun this time of the yar, I love this scarf!


XOXO,
CAIT






No comments:

Post a Comment