Saturday, December 3, 2016

HOLIDAY MUST HAVES




The mad rush of holiday shopping has begun! I love hunting for the perfect gifts for everyone on my list and I am proud to say I have completely finished my holiday shopping...ON DECEMBER 3rd PEOPLE!
Now I  have to make sure that I am holiday ready!! 
Here are some of the biggest trends for this Holiday Season...I just had to have so many of these items!! I've linked these above as well as so many others at the bottom of this post!
Velvet is everywhere right now, and is just so glamorous and perfect for the holidays. 
Plaid & sparkle are holiday staples and I just cannot get enough. The bow on the plaid sleeveless top is just absolutely amazing and is going to be my Christmas Eve outfit! I plan to wear it with these red lace up heels (you will never believe where I got them!) & the J.Crew Martie Pant in Black!
Cozy lounge options are also a necessity during the holidays. I love these over the knee socks and cannot wait to get them in the mail, curl up with hot cocoa and watch White Christmas!

XOXO, CAIT



No comments:

Post a Comment