Monday, December 12, 2016

Holiday Shine




Sweater // Vest (similar) // Skirt // Necklace // Earrings // Lipstick; Beetroot // Booties // Handbag (similar)

I wore this skirt to my holiday work party this past Friday and it was the perfect festive touch to be celebrating with collegues who really feel more like friends. We went to Coopers Hawk this year and had some wine and just about every appetizer on the menu! If you guys have followed my blog for awhile you know that I have a slight obsession with bubbly....Well I tried the Prosecco at Coopers Hawk for the first time and it is super yummy! I totally approve! :) 
You cannot really tell from these photos but the skirt has more of a shimmer and sparkle in person. It is perfect for NYE or for any holiday parties you may have coming up! ( I am wearing a size 2, but could also have worn a 4! )

Happy Monday Everyone!
XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment