Friday, December 2, 2016

Black Tie Engagement Photos


Dress; Stephanie D Couture Similar here & here  Lipstick; Le Rouge 
Davis Suit; Hugo Boss (very similar)  Belt; Ted Baker Shoes; Cole Haan

I seriously cannot get enough of these photos... DAVE LOOKS SO GOOD! :) Really, though Alyssa Keel of Prism Photography is absolutely amazing. She has taken so many of my blog pictures and it was so much fun to work with her on our fancy shmancy engagement shoot! She is so incredibly talented...if anyone has photography needs, run don't walk...she is incredible. 
Unfortunately Alyssa is booked for our wedding date and we tried over a year in advance so I'm very serious in my urgent public service announcement to all you brides! ;)
I also have to give a major shoutout to Krista from Weddings with a Twist. She is a phenomenal wedding planner who completely transformed this rooftop into the most romantic and dreamy place!

I cannot wait to frame these photos and cherish them forever. I also cannot wait to marry this hunk of a man in 301 days! 

xoxo, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment