Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gift Guide for the Beauty Lover


1. Hair Vitamins (they taste SO good!) 2. MAC Lipstick Kit 3. Pink Hairdryer 4. Gold Toothbrush  5.  Lip Balm 6. Self Tanning Towelettes  7. Gucci Perfume 8. Jo Malone Candle 9. MAC Look In A Box Kit 10. Gold Flat Iron 11. Brush Set


I think that products from the beauty department always make really great gifts whether it be for friends or family members there is something for everyone. I personally am obsessing over Gucci's newest scent ' Gucci Bamboo', it smells SO amazing!
I never knew a toothbrush could look so incredibly glamorous? This new Gold Sonicare will give anyones sink an instant glam touch...in the form of a toothbrush!
Another really great gift option I am loving for this holiday season is MAC Cosmetics 'Look in Box kit'. The one I have linked here is the "Downtown Diva" kit but they have several others that help you to pull together a fun new look! I love the 'Sultry Diva' for New Years Eve!

XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment