Friday, January 8, 2016

Polka dots & Pink!


Coat (similar here & here) // Lace top (similar here too) // Skirt (similar here)// Shoes; old navy (similar here & here) // Lips; Le Fuchsia

I have never neglected the blog so long in my life. I am so happy to be back and so sorry for my absence. The holidays are my absolute favorite time of the year, I was completely unplugged from my devices and just spent so much quality time with my family. It was so wonderful and much needed. My family keeps growing, so the house around the holidays is a full one. The silence that occurs once everyone leaves is the saddest silence I know. Dave thinks I get slightly depressed on the day I realize Christmas really is over. It's probably a little true, the days just fly by!! I need a month of christmas I swear!!
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you all had a great week and didn't have too much trouble adjusting back to the work life. I know Monday was ROUGH for me. I am heading to a hockey game in Madison tonight to watch my cousin play and to see some good college friends. On saturday Dave and I will be heading to Chicago to the Opera! With Dave living in DC we have not had many opportunities to attend the opera anymore. Now that he is home for a month from school we are making sure to do our favorite things in Chicago!

XOXO, CAIT

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt and coat :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete