Monday, March 21, 2016

Striped Bodycon

 
 
Dress (40% OFF) // Leather Jacket: Zara (similar here) // Sheer Tights // Booties; DSW (these are cute!) // Handbag; Old Navy (so cute here)  // Floppy Hat // Cat eye sunglasses // Lipstick; Le Rouge

Hello everyone!! I'm back!! I feel like have have moved nonstop since the holidays with life just now starting to slow down a bit. I have been traveling just about every weekend for Dave's spring break, my nieces golden birthday, Hawaii, a birthday girls weekend in Chicago…you name it. 
I had the most relaxing weekend at home, organizing my closet for spring catching up on piles of laundry and getting the blog back in action. I have been wanting to post for so many weeks now but have just not been able to find the time. I can almost hear my clothes screaming to be photographed so no worries everyone…I'm back! I will be posting an average of 3 times a week. So stay tuned!
This striped dress is just to die for, I love that it is body con and what I really love it that it is currently on sale for $27! Who doesn't love a good deal? 

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment