Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Army Green & Neon




Pants: H&M old (love these SO much) // Sweater // Tassel necklace: Mainstream Boutique (similar) // Lipstick: Impassioned // Gold Ring: Forever21 // Sunglasses // Bucket Bag // Wedges


I've seen this color combo everywhere lately and I think it has risen to the top of my favorite combo list. I love how the neon yellow takes my army green pants (that I usually reserve for fall) and freshens them up and makes them perfect for spring!  I added tons of gold jewelry (as per usual) to this oufit to complete the look and added my favorite bright neon lipstick! I wear this lipstick with everything, I know I have told you guys about it before but I really am surprised how versatile it is for such a bright color. My wedges are currently on sale right now use code FRIEND.
I am in the process of finding a new apartment, so home decor is constantly on my mind. I love neutrals with gold accents which luckily for me is EVERYWHERE right now. Look at this cute ring holder I found yesterday!!


XOXO, CAIT

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours, yellow is such a pretty colour for this season. Your wedges are gorgeous as is your bag, I have a similar one in nude :)

    ReplyDelete