Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Boat Hat


Dress: Tildon // Wedges: Lucky (on sale) // Purse: Mainsteam Boutique // Lipstick: Impassioned // Necklace: Forever 21 // Bracelet: Forever 21 // Hat: Forever 21 // Bracelet: Forever 21 //  Earrings: Gorjana (from my Rocksbox) // Rings: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Forever 21


So maybe this dress looks familiar...that's because I also own it in gray. AH I'm so crazy I know but I loved it so much in gray and I just decided that it would be the perfect little black dress for summer. 

It can be dressed up or down so easily. I made it more casual here with chunky wedges, and this boat hat that i'm OBSESSED with! These wedges are also still on sale with code FRIENDS! 
These earrings came in my Rocksbox this month and I fell in love with them immediately, they are so fun. You can still get a month for free with code 'loveyourfatexoxo' but only for a couple more days so if you still want to, do it soon!

XOXO, CAIT



2 comments: