Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Colorful Shirt Dress



Dress // Purse // Sunglasses B.P sold out (LOVE THESE) // Wedges // Nail Color: // Lip Color: Vibrant Mandarin // Pearl Ring // Bracelets here (OBSESSED!) & here // Earrings

Oh my goodness was it windy when we took these pictures. I have to be really carful when I am buying dresses because they tend to get so short on me...this dress is definitely short and the wind was NOT helping my situation. I'm almost 5'8 and this dress is a little shorter than I usually would like....just so you know if you are looking to buy, a medium might have fit me a little better. I love this dress though because of the print and the bright colors, its perfect for a warm spring day but will also take you through the summer. 
In other news, I have started Kayla Itsines training program and I am SO sore right now...like I had to bend down to get tomatoes at the grocery store and I almost couldn't get back up. I have just done the legs workout so far, next is arms & abs and then on Friday I will do a full body workout. So by the looks of things I am anticipating not being able get out of bed Saturday morning! :) ha! My Gaiam foam roller is literally my best friend right now on my sore sore muscles. If you have tried Kaylas program let me know if you were this sore or if I am just that out of shape! hahah!


XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment