Friday, April 10, 2015

Matching Set


Top // Skirt // Heels (just ordered these too!) // Clutch: H&M (similar look here)  // Ring // Lip Color: Candy Yum Yum // Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Earrings (daily staple) : Tory Burch


I preordered this from +Nordstrom back in February because I absolutely fell in love with it. I love the idea of matching sets, and midi skirts are my FAVE right now. I cannot stop wearing them! I am so excited for a girls weekend I have coming up in a couple weeks and this outfit is definitely coming with. We are meeting up in Austin, TX where one of my friends lives. If any of you have things that we just absolutely cant miss...(food,nightlife, things to see.. really anything!!) Please leave me comments!!
What are your weekend plans? I am just on cloud nine right now because I have accepted a new job offer. It is everything I wanted and then even more! I can't wait to start. 

XOXO, CAIT

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit on you! The two-piece is stunning, and those sunnies are gorgeous, and the clutch! Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete