Thursday, April 30, 2015

Perfect White Distressed Jeans



Jacket // Distressed Denim // Red Heels (similar here & in a cute wedge version here for everyday) // Purse (similar) // Sunglasses // Lipstick: Russian Red //


I have been searching for the perfect pair of white denim for months. I am a HUGE online shopper and I am not kidding when I say I have probably returned 10 different pairs of distressed white denim. I tried jeans in every price range from $50-$150 and nothing has come close to this pair....which were the cheapest of them all. THAT NEVER HAPPENS! I love the big rips in the knees and how i don't have to worry about ripping any threads. I also love how incredibly soft they are. I will be waring these on repeat for the rest of spring/summer!! The only downfall is that they are a teeney bit see-through if you have bright pink undies on...so stick to a nude pair when you wear these and you will be okay! :) haha! Tonight I am headed to see Dave and hopefully steal him from studying for a dinner date with me! He has finals starting in one week so he is in full stress mode. I can't wait for him to have a little break this summer....I also can't wait to have weekends with him with NO studying. That will be such a change in our life, I don't even know what to expect. 

XOXO, CAIT

3 comments: