Friday, January 16, 2015

Black & White


Sweater: Nordstrom // Necklace: Bauble Bar (similar) // Earcuff Set: Bauble Bar // Crossbody bag: Kate Spade // Jeans: J.Crew (extra 50% off with code SHOPNOW, size down!)  // Boots // Sunglasses :Nordstrom // Lip color: Wisteria Rose

This is hands down the softest sweater I have ever owned. I never want to take it off! Also these J.Crew black jeans are crazy on sale right now, they run big so if you are going to purchase them size down. I am wearing a 26. They are so comfy and such a good price! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

XOXO, CAIT

3 comments:

  1. This is literally what I live in most of Winter, and then I'll add layers. Black & white are such staples, aswell as all neutrals. Such a wearable look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your boots! Beaut post x http://prinslooandco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete