Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Green Midi Skirt











Skirt: ASOS (On Sale!!) // Sweater: J.Crew (similar) // Clutch:Tory Burch//
Sunglasses: Lauren Conrad (similar here & here)// Tights: Hue //
Heels (similar) // Necklace: Kate Spade // Lip Color: Up the Amp


I love adding pops of color to my winter wardrobe, it helps to brighten up these cold and snowy days. I love the color and shape of this particular skirt, it will also be a great piece to transition into spring. I can't wait to pair it with navy and white stripes or a floral t-shirt!

XOXO, CAIT

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and it reminds me of my New Years Eve outfits, also in heels and in the snow, although I didn´t have the common sense to wear tights and it was freezing! Such fun photos to look back on though :)

    ReplyDelete