Friday, January 2, 2015

Daily Dose of Sequins


Sweater: J.Crew // Skirt: J.Crew (on sale) // Tights: Hue // Boots:old similar here & here // Tote: Nordstrom(reversible!) // Necklace: Mainstream Boutique (similar here) // Sunglasses: Nordstrom // Lip Color: Craving // Rings: Forever 21 & Macys // Bracelet: Kate Spade


When I saw this skirt at J.Crew  I immediately knew I had to own it, it's classy but the sequins add an element of fun. In my opinion sequins are party wear, or evening attire and I would typically never wear them during the day (there are always exceptions!). The simple stripe on this skirt makes these sequins okay to wear during the day...and I love that! It's an extra 40% off with code STYLE2015
 This tote is hands down the perfect tote for traveling, it reverses from black leather to the cognac color and I think both sides look great, it also has a pouch on the inside to help keep the contents of your bag a little more organized! It's so nice to not have to pack more than one tote for a weekend away, this tote is perfect!


XOXO, Cait

2 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit! I just love reading fashion blogs, and getting inspiration :). This skirt is really lovely, and it could be made casual or more formal very easily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh, thank you! I agree, could totally wear this skirt so many ways! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete