Thursday, September 10, 2015

Chambray at the National Harbor


 Dress// Necklace (Similar & so cute!) // Sandals // Tote // Earrings (SO OBSESSED) // Lipstick: Impassioned


WHOA. BRIGHT. Sorry about this...I just got a new lens for my camera and clearly when we shot these I was still getting used to it. Tomorrows pictures are better! We couldn't have retaken these anyway because we were literally melting in the sun. I got in the longest line ever at Ben & Jerrys right after this. I seriously get anxiety at ice cream places. I cannot make a decision to save my life. I got one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of cookies and cream...because those go together right? 

Anyway...this chambray dress is one of the items in my closet that I always grab. First of all I love the color...but it is also so easy to change up with lip stick or different color shoes...a scarf..anything!


XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment