Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Washington Monument Watercolors


Tank // Skirt // Belt // Sandals // Lipcolor: Girl About Town // Necklace: Rocksbox (use code "loveyourfatexoxo" for a free month!)  // Tote // Earrings


Dave and I hit so many touristy spots in DC this weekend. I took these photos in front of the Reflecting pool outside the Lincoln Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial is SO much bigger than I had imagined it to be.  Dave is the absolute best person to bring with to museums or historical places because he is like an encyclopedia. He teaches me so much!!! I never had a knack for remembering history...dates, figures....but he knows it all and I love having him around. 
onto the outfit...I absolutely adore this skirt! It was perfect for walking around DC...especially paired with this light tank you guys have seen me wear at least a dozen times! I am going back to DC in October and am hoping for cooler temps.

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment