Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday







































I have lots of new things to tell you about today! Some I have used for a while and some things are brand new! 
I just decided to try BareMinerals Complexion Rescue, as it gets warmer I tend to wear less and less makeup on my face. I really like how this product is hydrating and light. It makes it perfect for the days where you want a lighter makeup feel. I have just been wearing it with a swipe of bronzer and my new Roller Lash Mascara. I try new mascaras all the time and I hate more than I love to tell you the truth. I love this Roller Lash mascara but was skeptical to try it because the last mascara I tried from Benefit (They're real) I really really hated. Another good product for this warmer weather is this YSL lipstick, It feels like a balm but has great color and SMELLS so crazy good!!
I put this Redken Shampoo & Conditioner on this list because I actually just had to replace my HUGE bottles that I bought a year ago. I honestly cannot believe that these bottles have lasted me a year, granted I wash my hair MAYBE four times a week....but still thats amazing. I seriously notice a difference anytime I use any other Shampoo now, I'm totally obsessed, in love, OVER THE MOON about this product. 
I've always known that I need to drink more water....I really really do not drink enough! I just got one of these fruit infused water and it's making all the difference in the world. I have used lemon, lime, cucumbers and strawberries in my bottle so far and it is just so fun! Benefits of water include clearer skin, potential weight loss, and a fatigue fighter just to name a few! Drink up!

XOXO, CAIT


1 comment: