Monday, April 13, 2015

Yellow


 Tank // Denim // Wedges: Addrienne Vittadini // Handbag // Earrings // Pearl Ring // Lipcolor: Vibrant Mandarin // Nail Color: Frenetic // Sunglasses (similar)


 We have had so much rain lately that everything has finally started to turn green and beautiful! I had to celebrate by wearing some of my favorite trends for spring; yellow & florals. There is something about yellow and spring that just fit together so perfectly! I also love floral wedges because they are such a fun way to add a print to your outfit. I have linked several pairs below that are all under $100!
This weekend I also tried +Sephora's Formula X nail polish for the first time, they have a huge selection of colors which is awesome. I keep wanting to call it the X-factor for some reason and have to keep correcting myself! haha! :) :) I'm loving this pink I chose!

 Happy Monday Everyone

XOXO, CAIT

More Floral Wedges! (Click to shop)
some don't appear to be floral in the picture but you can select the floral once you are on the website!

1 comment:

  1. Floral wedges are a great way to add pattern and colour to an outfit, especiallly in my case because i live in neutrals. Love yellow and white and have been seeing it a lot lately, and I think I need a yellow top or clutch :)

    ReplyDelete