Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Shabby Apple



Dress: Shabby Apple // Heels: Jessica Simpson // Lip Color: Candy Yum Yum // Clutch: H&M // Earrings: Tory Burch

If you are attending a wedding or any event this spring or summer I really urge you to check out Shabby Apple. They have really fabulous pieces that are classy and timeless, but also unique! I felt like Princess Kate wearing this dress, it is just so pretty and the bow details are so me! 
I am always looking for new places to shop for pieces that make a statement, that are classy and make me feel pretty. Shabby Apple has so many pieces that I am obsessed with!
I am heading to Florida with my family for a little trip in a couple of weeks and I decided that this cover up and swim suit from Shabby Apple are going to have to make it into my suitcase!


XOXO, CAIT

2 comments:

  1. This dress is so dreamy! It reminds me of something out of Jane Austen, though a little longer of course haha, love it and looks amazing with the yellow clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with every word Jane Austen has written, maybe that is why I love this dress so much. :):) thanks Lindsey!

      Delete