Friday, October 16, 2015

Weekend Wishlist




Sweater // Peplum Top // Fur Vest (amazing..NEED) // Romper // Tassel Bag // OTK Boots // Eyeshadow

I have been traveling nonstop since the last weekend in August, I am so excited to have a relaxing weekend at home with absolutely NO travel or timeline!! I have a never ending list of things to do however, including unpacking suitcases from the last several weekends,  starting 10 (not kidding) loads of laundry, organize my room, creating my halloween costume (follow along on snapchat; cait christy) and cleaning our apartment!! I plan to kick of the weekend doing absolutely none of those things...instead I have bought a face mask, this nail color and plan to watch (and quote) every line of Pride and Prejudice (My absolute favorite movie).
 This is a list of some things I have been craving lately! I purchased this floral romper last night and cannot wait to wear it with black boots and tights! It is so on board with Dolce & Gabanas collection right now except this one is only $25. Holla! I have also been on the look out for a new fall-esqe eye shadow pallet. My bestie Lauren just got a cute eyeshadow pallet from MAC and I was super impressed with the pigment these shadows have. I think this pallet looks perfect for this season!
I have also been seeing this sheer lacy look like this peplum top everywhere. I think it would be so perfect for date night with a black cami underneath, deep lipstick and some killer statement earrings like these.


XOXO, Cait

1 comment: