Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Lookbook




The warmer weather has been keeping me from fully embracing my full wardrobe. This weekend we will still have temperatures into the 80's! Where is October? I love the warmth but I am also anxious to wear all my new fall goodies. I have actually already purchased several things in this lookbook! I own a pair of moto black denim pants and absolutely love them, mine are from zara but I found this pair on sale for under $10!! I have also been super inspired by a pop of color in a red handbag. This one is a major save and looks like a mini Celine! I also just bought this navy blue biker jacket that I cannot wait to wear with my new floral beanie! A sweater coat is also a fall essential that I could not live without, this particular one is a great deal and will be so cozy going into winter as well! I love love love all of these pieces and hope you are all feeling inspired by these pieces....Did you see that those booties are at Target right now??? Obsessed!

XOXO, CAIT

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the jackets and coats you selected, especially the grey oversized coat! Great for the cold Winters :)

    ReplyDelete