Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Winter Skin Remedy




Hi all!

Today I wanted to share with you four of the items I have been using to help combat the dry winter and it's effects on my skin. My skin...my entire body actually does not like winter. I get nose bleeds about once a week because of the dry air and my skin just definitely needs some extra TLC.  These four products have helped me so much and are such an important part of my daily regimine.

1. Vitamin C Serum: Every morning after I wash my face I start with this Vitamin C serum, this is more of an anti aging product...I love it and notice such a difference when I don't use it!! It smoothes your skin and helps to minimize pores. This is a product I could not live without!



2. Moisture Surge Intense: This is my favorite lotion of all time. I do not like my face to feel greasy after applying lotion, this is a gel like consistency and hydrates my skin better than anything else I have ever used. If you have followed me for a while you know I always rave about this! I use the Moisture surge INTENSE during the winter months and the regular moisture surge during summer!




3. Eye Cream: This eye cream is super moisturizing! I actually use this morning and night, especially now that I have a baby...I feel like it helps with my dark circles too! I keep it in the fridge and it feels SO good to apply!




4. Night Cream: I use this every single night for two reasons; it is super hydrating and is great for anti-aging! This is a great product for those of you with sensitive skin as well, Cereve is a brand that is very gentle!









XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment