Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Valentine's Day Bar Cart


Heart Tank // Jeans // Earrings // Heels (similar)

Bar Cart: Pink Roses // XO: Target // Champagne Toast Candle: Bath & Body Works // Champagne Coupes // Bar Cart


I love Valentines Day!!! The decorations, the outfits and celebrating the people you love!! Oh I also really really love chocolate!! 
I decorate our condo to the nines with valentines decor but my favorite part to decorate is always our bar cart. I love adding seasonal flair and its just so easy to make cute with just a few pieces...ones you can even get in the dollar section at your local Target! I always find such good stuff there, some of it is cheesy but most of it can look really cute when styled on a bar cart. I bought the XO from that section..I think it was $3 and it looks so cute! 

This tiny heart tank is so cute for Valentines day but definitely has life beyond just the day. It is so perfect for a date night or can be worn more casually with jeans a black cardigan sweater!

XOXOX,
CAIT


No comments:

Post a Comment