Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Vest





Vest // Tank (On sale!) // Denim // Wedges (15% off code DAD) // Crossbody // Lipstick: Rose Intime // Sunglasses // Bracelet // Necklace (similar)


I love layering. There is something about putting more things together/on that feels more complete to me. For example jeans, a tank and a kimono, or a collared shirt and a sweater. Layering in the summer can be more difficult because with the heat... less is usually more. That is why I love this longer chiffon like vest. It's super light weight and looks great with white denim which I also love for warmer weather. My long tank is a closet essential and is currently on sale for $16!! (STEAL) I picked this light lavender color with the vest because it was the most understated color in the vest itself. When choosing a layering color with a bright print I typically go for the most understated color so that the print itself will stand out!
If you haven't heard me talk about my love for these white jeans yet...Holy Moley...I love them. They are so soft and comfy and for a price you absolutely cannot beat! 


Xoxo, CAIT


No comments:

Post a Comment